Friday, January 18, 2008

Back in New York

So I'm back in New York. I've been here for almost a week now, and I'm finally starting to get the hang of things. Wake up, go to work, come home from work, lather, rinse, repeat. I promise it's not as boring as that sounds, but not by much.

In other news I've taken quite a liking to walking around a lot (speaking of boring things). I think it'll be good for me; It's exercise, it's time to think about stuff, it gets me accustomed to my surroundings, it's time to myself or more accurately on the phone with Lauren. Maybe, just maybe, if I keep this up, I'll start losing weight or something. It's got all kinds of benefits.

On one of my walks today I decided to start documenting my walks around the city in a Google My Map. I figure it might be interesting to take a look at it after a while and see how much of New York's hundred bazillion streets I've been down, and stuff like that. Also, it tells me how long each walk was, which is pretty useful.

And since I'm making the effort to produce this information, the least you could do is consume it, right? So if you want to see it, you can either see it here or just scroll down to see the iframe'd version.




Maybe if I get adventurous I'll make my walks spell out words or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yours is a site that every now and then i just have to check. Years ago on your radiofreeinternet site I found Rilo Kiley through you. It is nice too see you still are out there. I haven't yet got it set it up for comments, but you can come see me at monkey.is-a-geek.com.
Kristin